super mario mix super mario mix

Great

I really like this, although, I'm more of a glitchcore sort of person. If I was doing it, it'd have much heavier breaks.

Rain Storms - LOZ Ocar of Time Rain Storms - LOZ Ocar of Time

Wow

Excellent adaption! The song of storms seems perfect fodder for remixes, and this is one of the best I've heard.

The Fun & Erotic Game The Fun & Erotic Game

Wat.

I knew it was a bad idea to eat the brown acid.

Enter The Dark Enter The Dark

Awesome

Oonce oonce oonce oonce.

Pumping, heavy and very dramatic. Great work.

DjThunderbass responds:

thanks man you should of checked out murder * Finally Remixed Man
i am trying to re -reamake

~Dax~ Whatever it Takes ~Dax~ Whatever it Takes

Whut?

I agree with NeilLandstrumm. Very prefabricated. I suppose you used a loop program? It doesn't flow at all and it's really jarring when you transfer from electric to accoustic guitar. The drum loop is far too plain too. Not being mean, but this really doesn't work.

Light of the Forest - CT Light of the Forest - CT

Nice

Very good, sounds like something out of Zelda. I like this one, only question, does it have to be 7MB? I think you might need to lower you're bitrate a little.

ChronoDestiny responds:

Speaking of Zelda... =D

Thanks for reminding me. Here I come; next target.

LoZ 2A03: Dark Death Mountain LoZ 2A03: Dark Death Mountain

Not bad

I like the sound, but I think you could have taken it further. There is also some noticeable skipping inside the verses.

I've always wanted to try my hand at 8-bit, know any good tutorials?

EdgeHypermatter responds:

If you're talking about the accompaniment, that's the way the original song was. I did my best to faithfully duplicate it.
I don't really know any tutorials, however, I'll try to help you as best I can. What I did was, I downloaded NerdTracker II, read its documentation, and that was it. It's actually a fairly simple program once you get the hang of it.
If NerdTracker 2 doesn't do it for you (which wouldn't be entirely surprising, it has gone ten years without a single update) another tool that I recently found out about is FamiTracker. I'm trying to learn how to use that one.

Bounty Hunter (Bloodthirsty) Bounty Hunter (Bloodthirsty)

Alright

Not bad, but I think it could use more depth if you know what I mean. Maybe some effects too rather than just straight presets. More variation.

Kilkashi responds:

Thank you for your input. I will try it. Maybe some sound clips and dropping the beat a bit to hear the other effects? Some fading? Is that what you mean? I was thinking that, but what do you think since I like the opinions of other listeners.