WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

The flash IS a damn dick joke

Because pointless swearing and exposed cocks hasn't been done a thousand times before. Simply pointing out that videogames are infested with mouth breathing profane idiots doesn't constitute satire.

Spazkid responds:

Oh boy Ignorance! How delightful.

60 Frame Collab 2 60 Frame Collab 2

Boring.

Some of them were pretty damn good (Dr Mario's for example), but most of them were just bad. I can put aside the crap drawing skill, but for a collab based entirely around the concept of 60 frames per person, people really just drew a bunch of shit for sixty frames without actually creating something designed to fit the limitations.

There was no entertainment value in this, and with the lack of any kind of continuity or even some kind of unifying theme, it's not worth your time.

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

Blah blah blah, I got bored reading that and it was not worth my time either

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Defied Expectations

I was absolutely blown away with this submission. I'll admit, I haven't watched the other ones, but the quality of this was just so above par for newgrounds submissions it took me by surprise.

Now the irony is, the higher the average quality of the movie, the more the smaller things start to nag you. While your submission is fantastic as it is, I'd like to offer a few suggestions to nudge you that little bit furthur.

::Audio Mixing
Your timing and editing of the music was superb. You stuck it in at the right places and it complimented the action exactly. However, it was when you added in the voices problems started to appear. Now I don't know what your original masters from the voice actors sounded like, but you're getting a huge amount of clipping and distortion. This could be because of bad recording equipment, methods, or just the fact that Flash is a bastard for anything audio. Because I don't know exactly what is causing it, I can't offer you any useful advice to fix it. But you should make it a priority for the next video, as it's very hard to ignore. Lowering the compression on voice too would be a smart move, even if you have to apply for a large file size exemption.

::Background artistry and shading
I found your egoraptor-style character design fitting to the tone of the animation, as well as the humor (incidentally, nice choice with voices, they match the characters very well), but one thing begins to stand out when you watch the animation: the backgrounds and the characters and their style contrast too much. Low detail characters with 2-point shading look a bit odd in front of backgrounds constructed out of vector objects and radial gradients. Now I don't think you should start hand drawing the whole animation. It's time consuming and you'd lose the character these ones set out. However, I think you should either find ways to increase the fidelity of the backgrounds and special effects (a la http://proxicide.newgrounds.com/ style lighting), or try to downplay the background scenes through lighting, "set" design and effects like gaussian blur or camera movement. Essentially, the main thing is to get the viewer to stop noticing the disconnect between the two different shading styles. Again, reducing some of the compression for jpegs and other images would help you a great deal here.

I hope you can find my advice useful, and that I haven't been too critical. I really enjoyed the movie, and I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

Mega Awesome 3 Mega Awesome 3

ponos.

Did I spy zippocat in there? Sick fuck.

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

Awesome

While having a low filesize is fantastic, I really think you should reupload a nicer quality version with better audio. The visuals are fantastic.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

I lol'd

OH DEAR GOD IT JUST KEEPS GOING. THE SUSPENSE AAAAH.

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

Eh...

I really really liked SpriteTV 2, but this just seems chintzy in comparison. There were a few good jokes, otherwise it was just too played out. Disappointing.

B B

o.o

Legendary.

asdfmovie asdfmovie

LOL WUT?

Nuff said.

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

Pudding?

Oh god, that was so funny. Good to see egoraptor getting outside the awesome series.